Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thrifted Finds - Little Mirrors

I scored these little beauties at a thrift store for only $1.95 each! The only problem was one of the mirrors didn't have the gold detailing that the other two had.   I wasn't too worried because I had a gold stamp pad at home from my days as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

 I pressed and rubbed the ink pad all over the mirror to make it match the other two.

The pad was really spongy and the ink was really thick so the harder you pressed, the more that got on (like the flower close to my pinky ;o) The flower that is close to the bottom of the picture I just swept the pad across it which gave it a lighter look. 

 Betcha can't tell which one I did!  (cause I can't)

Here they are above the guest room window.

What's your latest thrifted find?

Megan

2 comments:

  1. They look like little windows....little bits of light and gilded magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you a little smarty with that ink pad! I'm loving what I've learning from you!

    ReplyDelete